I was just thinking about what my next post was going to be, beauty, fashion, how to..then I got a nomination from the lovely simplekauth for the Liebster award! (thank you darling!) This girl is gorgeous and her blog has nice variety so head on over for a read! Looking forward to telling you more about me, and getting to know some other bloggers!
Post 11 facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions from your nominator
Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them)
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I’m 26 and I’m married
2. I bought a house at 22
3. My day job is administration management, and I’m pursuing make up artistry
4. The worst thing I’ve done sleep walking, is pouring a whole glass of water on the bed
5. I have 2 brothers, and my mum isn’t really into make up so I have no idea how I’m such a girly girl!
6. I have a cat called Molly, and I would have heaps more if I could! (self confessed cat lady)
7. Aside from beauty and fashion, my other obsession is interior design
8. I’m terrified of deep water
9. I’ve never been sure what job I would end up in, but I’ve always wanted to be in the fashion or beauty industry
10.My favourite thing to eat is anything with chicken,cheese and cranberry
11. My favourite cocktail is a mojito
QUESTIONS FROM MY NOMINATOR:
What is one thing you have never done to celebrate your birthday that you would really love to do on your special day?
I would love to go to Greece with my girlfriend’s, drink cocktails, sunbathe, and eat delicious food!
What is the worst customer service you’ve ever experienced?
I wanted something in a locked cabinet, money in hand but staff not being bothered to help! I say if you don’t like people don’t work in customer service!!!
What is the most powerful or inspirational line you’ve heard in a movie? If you want something, go get it, period. Will Smith said this in The pursuit of happiness, and I think it’s so relevant to everyone. At the end of the day you are the only one who can make your life what you want it to be.
What is the best meal that you’ve ever eaten? That’s hard because I love food, but I would say probably a Ferg burger from Queenstown NZ. They are famous, so if you ever go there get one!
If you could travel by luxury train across any one of the seven countries which one would you most like to see by rail? There is one that goes through Africa, I would love to see wild animals the way we don’t normally get to experience.
What particular personality trait do you find most annoying in other people?
Constant negativity. It just brings everyone else down and is contagious
If you had 1,000 roses delivered to your doorstep what would you do with them?
Take them to an elderly rest home and give them all a rose to brighten their day!
What skill do you wish you were better at?
It’s lame, but Math. I’m way too reliant on a calculator!
If you could bring back any clothing style or fashion trend from the past which one would it be?
I think 30’s style is really feminine and dramatic. Kind of glamorous all the time, like pearls, lipstick, fur coats. I love to get dolled up so I would be in my element.
What’s your go to makeup brand?
I definately don’t stick to one brand, but if I had to probably Revlon. Reliable and good quality without being painfully expensive
If you could have been the leading actor/actress in any movie, which movie would it be?
Carrie, Sex and the city. Favourite movie of all time, and how much fun would it be playing in all those outfits!
Now that you know me it’s time for my questions and nominations here are the lovely ladies:
1. If you had to save 3 of your things from a burning building what would they be?
2. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
3. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
4. What is your favourite piece of clothing or accessory?
5. If you had to move to another country which one would you choose and why?
6. If your friends/family had to describe you in three words, what words would they be?
7. Who is your favourite blogger and why?
8. What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
9. If you had to give your younger self some advise what would it be?
10. What is on the top of your list for things you want to buy?
11. Where is one place you go that always makes you happy?
Thank you for reading my sweets! xx